Looking for something?
- Follow Bumblebee Trails on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Elista - A Little Cattle Car with a Big Heart
- Marvellous Mardin - Alleyways and Arches
- The Secret Life of God - Part 2
- "The Talk"
- One lone chopstick
- Batumi, Georgia - When Good Beach Resorts Go Bad!
- Gastronomy in Gaziantep... and everywhere!
- Kars, Turkey - Coolness, Culture and Kebabs
- What in Blog's name is it all about?! How to blog like a God!?!
Follow BumblebeeTrails on TwitterMy Tweets
Some of the Blogs I Follow
- The XX Committee
- Adventures in Wonderland
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Bath Amnesty
- Welcome to bfgriote.com
- Playing in the World Game
- From Palmetto Pride to Pad Thai
- Wander Wonder Wonton
- a rand for your thoughts
- Life Through The Lens - Travel Journeys
- Internationally Grown
- Run Happy
- Steven Moore, Author
- The Coffee Date Guides
- T. L. Ryder
Tag Archives: Black Sea
With a December average high temperature of 12°C, and average low of 6°C, we were looking forward to defrosting in Batumi. I also couldn’t wait to discover the pumping vibe of a city newly peppered with eye-wateringly futuristic architecture and … Continue reading
With all of my Russian “Big Ticket Items” ticked off, I had finally been able to slow down a bit through Astrakhan and Elista and was starting to feel more relaxed. It was not that Russia was unrelaxing, there was … Continue reading